Wednesday, June 15, 2011

If him to be mine :')



Woaaahh become excitedly if he belongs me haha. I promise to take care of he, I will love him all my heart. Old story me will not let it bob up and down the memories of the past in my life.
D, you said you love me,right? Aawww hee thanks: D I love you too   Ohh hee will leaks a secret if me preoccupied your article wahahaa ^ ^ Okay forget bout that muahahaa :)
Eerr today went dining KFC for celebrate my uncle birthdayy hehe. I just dining loaves of chicken. Aku suka jadi gemokk , hehe xD Then lepas makan pergi Gopeng kejap. Aku ni kalau lepas makan confirm tidur so aku lelapkan mata untuk selama-lamanya dalam kereta.

Balik rumah onlinee wahh rindunya dekat Wanny & Yyyaya hmm :( Rindu nak tidur dgn korg, gurau2 dgn korg, makan dgn korg, photoshoot dgn korang aku rindu semua tu. I hope we will friend till end of the world! Aminn.. 
Act aku tak tahu nak update apa --' *blurrr! Homework tak buad, apa pun tak buat. Aku memang PEMALAS hoho ^^ betul lah kata Wajiha & Tyra. Kerja aku dalam class tidur tidur tidur & tidur. Result, naahhhh semua ada boleh buat ABC dah. 
Bila tahun nak exam je selalu lose control. What the faaakk! -,- God, please please please help me control my education ;'( I need a good result :'(( 






Aiynn Darel Tesquees  ♥.