Saturday, April 23, 2011

I love my life now. Thank God ♥


Frankly I prefer my life now because I want to do anything free. I can enjoy with any man that I do not want to think bf article. And now I'm not bored at all. Men do not use the article I came do nothing it would not be surprised at all. Haha do what you want to remember him again ha? Oath of clutterSo now I must go on with my life now reply:) Friday off so I hang out with my lovelyyy at home there Edden Azreen & Tasa all do crazy fun haha oath.Then that night he came to my house so I shall see at a glance. Posted at 2 am on the roads then we rest securely fastened near McD. Hahaa very fun: D & honestly I think it is any other kind of go out with him. Haha no way I fell in love anymore. Kiki baaa: DD I'm going out again. We not couple but make a fake relationship at facebook. He was tag my name wowww so fun >.< Have a fun all :) Bye xD


 With Love, Aiynn Darel